01st August 2017 (09.00-15.00 Hrs), New Delhi
The event will feature Facebook representatives who will talk about the latest tools available and how they can be used effectively to help you achieve your organization's mission. They will share best practices and useful tips that enable your NGO to maximize the benefits of the Facebook platform to reach your audience and engage them in your cause.
Facebook NGO DAY is also a great opportunity to hear inspirational examples of successful campaigns implemented by non-governmental organizations through Facebook, as well as the opportunity to network and meet others who are also driving social change in your community.
Participation in the event is completely free.
Why should you participate
The NGO-Day training is an opportunity to hear from Facebook representatives on how Facebook can work for your non-profits.
1. Panel on 'Technology for Good'
2. Learn how to reach your goals on Facebook
- Create A Facebook Strategy Based on Your Goals
- Raise Awareness: Tools and built-in mechanisms to help you find people who care and reach them to build your movement
- Activate Supporters: Tools to engage people more deeply and spur them to take action and spread the word
- Increase volunteer engagement
- Raise Funds: New products that can help amplify the millions of dollars the Facebook community has already raised for cause
3. Tools & Products To Leverage for your non-profit
4. Ask Me Anything: Get your questions answered by experts from Facebook and Instagram
Multi-purpose Hall, India International Centre
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
All registered not for profit organisations
Number of delegates
We recommend maximum two delegates from an organisation.
Register now at: http://ngobox.org/FB-NGO-Day
For any query contact
Renuka (+91-8130050215 )